Thanks Timo,

sadly. The result is similar "Cannot add breakpoint to unknown file ...".

I had been trying to remove .precomp directories, but I seem to be missing something somewhere.
Strangely I do get messages like the following

+ EVAL_1 (1 - 1)
| CompUnit::DependencySpecification.new(short-name => "Terminal::ANSIColor",...

about some modules (even some I wrote myself),
but the interesting one is missing.

Best,
Theo