On 04/07/2017 07:21 AM, Gabor Szabo wrote:
In perl 5 we can limit which functions are imported by listing them
after the name of the module:

use Module ('foo', 'bar');

When I try the same in Rakudo I get

"no EXPORT sub, but you provided positional argument in the 'use' statement"

At least in this case:

use WWW::Google::Time 'google-time-in';

===SORRY!=== Error while compiling /opt/google_time.pl
Error while importing from 'WWW::Google::Time':
no EXPORT sub, but you provided positional argument in the 'use' statement
at /opt/google_time.pl:2
------> use WWW::Google::Time 'google-time-in'⏏;

Using Rakudo Star 2017.01

regards
   Gabor

Hi Gabor,

They are working on it.

I like this feature too, not to minimize my code,
but to figure out where things come from for
maintainability.

Whist we wait, this is what do, so I can figure out
where things are coming from:

use File::Which;   #  qw[ which whence ];
use X11Clipboard;  #`{ qw[ WritePrimaryClipboard,
                       WriteSecondaryClipboard,
                       ReadPrimaryClipboard, ReadSecondaryClipboard ]; }

HTH,
-T

--
Computers are like air conditioners.