yap, when mi6 updates your META6.json this makes sense to me as well.

This leads me to another question

Can zef/perl6 handle differend modules version based on the suffix ':ve<0.0.1>' or based on the META6.json. I mean, could there be 2 scripts each using a different version of my module withouth having this suffix in it?