On 07/28/2017 05:54 PM, ToddAndMargo wrote:
On 07/28/2017 12:48 PM, ToddAndMargo wrote:
On 07/28/2017 04:31 AM, Gabor Szabo wrote:
On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 9:49 AM, ToddAndMargo <toddandma...@zoho.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to convert a p5 program to p6.  What do I use in
place of `LWP::UserAgent`?

I use it for downloading files from the web.  I need to be able
to pass the following to the web page:

     Caller
     Host
     UserAgent
     Referer
     Cookies

This is the p5 code I want to convert:

        http://vpaste.net/gtJgj

Any words of wisdom?

Many thanks,
-T

On 07/27/2017 10:30 PM, Gabor Szabo wrote:

LWP::Simple now allows you to set the header of your request.
See my recent article with examples:
http://perl6maven.com/simple-web-client
I hope this helps.

regards