Hi,

My background is primarily in JVM languages and python; I've recently
started learning Perl 6. To date, I've mostly used Perl 5 for one-liners or
an odd-script. Consequently, I'm particularly interested in learning about
Perl 6 package and module development (i.e. code organization), ecosystem
(i.e. best practice tooling and modules), and concurrency features.

The perl6.org site provides resources that have helped me begin to learn
Perl 6 syntax fairly easily/quickly. But unfortunately, material on the
aforementioned topics is limited. I'd appreciate suggestions in general on
learning Perl 6, and specifically on resources that address the above.
Thanks.

Best,
Ari