Hi liz,

Thanks for your anwer. I assume there are a few things I can rely on;
- the main thread is where the code starts and will always have id 1
- a continuation of statements/blocks will always be excecuted on the same thread except for those hyper thingies which are again separate blocks or closures excecuted on other threads

Is that correct?

Greetings,
Marcel