On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 8:55 PM, Todd Chester <toddandma...@zoho.com <mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com>> wrote:

    Hi All,

    But only a little bit off topic.

    Windows 7 Pro, SP1, 32 bit

    I created a Perl6 program for a customer.  I created a shortcut
    to it on the desktop.  But Windows won't allow me to to copy
    it to the task bar as perl6 is a batch file.

    Looking at google, the trick of creating
               cmd /c perl6 program.pl6
    on the desktop and dragging it to the task bar, did not
    work either

    How do you guys do it?

    -T