On 06/03/2018 01:19 PM, Tom Browder wrote:
On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 3:13 PM, ToddAndMargo <toddandma...@zoho.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Does Perl 6 have a built in recursive rmdir
equivalent to LINUX's `rmdir --parents path`?

Searching for "rmdir" on the docs site, and selecting the sub rmdir
entry, I see the following:

   To delete non-empty directory, see rmtree in File::Directory::Tree module

with a link to the module's github.com repo:

   https://github.com/labster/p6-file-directory-tree

-Tom

Thank you.  I saw that.  I was wondering if there was a build
in function for it.

I have a Perl 5 recursive delete of an FTP directory tree,
where I basically call myself (with a depth limit) to
do a recursive delete that I could modify.

FTP deletes are no fun as you have to change the names
of certain files before they will delete, especially
ones with `+++` in the have (thank you Firefox!).