Hi All,

Over on
    https://docs.perl6.org/routine/words
I see

   multi method words(Str:D $input: $limit = Inf --> Positional)

HOW IN THE WORLD did they convert `$limit = Inf` into an
array index!?!?!

https://docs.perl6.org/type/Num#Inf
And `Inf` means a number larger than Perl can handle or Infinity.
What does that have to do with ANYTHING!?

Yours in confusion,
-T

And the worst part is that I know how to use "words" and use it
frequently.  And the documentation is a nightmare to understand.

Link to Positional:
https://docs.perl6.org/type/Positional
   Role for objects which support indexing them using
   postcircumfix:«[ ]» (usually list-like objects).
   Example types with Positional role include List,
   Array, Range, and Buf.

I like him using `Str:D $input:` rather than just `Str:D:`
and it is more intuitive