> I sub-divided it into four parts with a dependency tree like so:

Let's try that again for those of us not living in a fixed-width world...

Object::Examine  -- "menu", a verbose but readable "^methods"

method-menu      -- "m", an alias to "menu" (does an augment on Any)
 ^

Augment::Util    -- "recompose_core": propagate changes from an augment
 ^

Symbol::Scan     -- "list_core_type_objects": find everything in core