Hi,

[resending]

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 16:47:10 +0800
Cloud Cache <supp...@cloudcache.net> wrote:

> Hi Elizabeth,
>
> Thanks for the encouragement.
> I am not good at low level system development, just using the high-level
> API from tensorflow/keras etc.
> So I hope there should have perl's framework appearing.

See https://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/psychology/elephant-in-the-circus/ -
some people seriously underestimate their own potential. You should also read
http://catb.org/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/ which still has some solid
advice.

That put aside, given all the hype about machine learning, it seems that a new
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AI_winter is forthcoming.

I agree with Liz that requests-for-implementations tend to linger on until
someone volunteers the time or makes a money offer. As Hillel put it:
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/rabbi_hillel_173085