For general language problems there is special repo on github where one can
raise a matter: https://github.com/perl6/problem-solving
<https://github.com/perl6/problem-solving>. Note though it's not a
bug-reporting resource, but more information about it's purpose can be found in
repo's README.

Obviously, rakudo compiler issues goes into https://github.com/rakudo/rakudo/
<https://github.com/rakudo/rakudo/>. This would be the best place to open a
ticket when one doesn't know where exactly the problem belongs to. Some tickets
serve as a ground for new tickets in other repos, where they actually belong.

Now, as you specifically mention zef and the question has seemingly arisen as a
part of R* discussion, it should be noted that zef is a personal project of
Nick Logan and can be found at https://github.com/ugexe/zef
<https://github.com/ugexe/zef>.

Respectively, for any other module from the ecosystem it's repo could be
located. I usually just google for it, but also
https://github.com/perl6/ecosystem <https://github.com/perl6/ecosystem> could
serve as a source of information.

Best regards,
Vadim Belman