Oh dang!

This may very well be a rakudobug. I've actually never used the sub form
of comb, only ever the method form, for which the "match" named
parameter definitely exists:

"a;b;c".comb(/\w/, match => True);

Someone will have to fix that and then the code from my mail will
retroactively become correct ;)

HTH
  - Timo