Hello Marcel,

You make certain assumptions, then you make them something like facts and
proclaim things based on these. Please, don't!

Raku versioning is the same as it was for Perl6. Backward compatibility is the
primary concern of the language development.

Certain considerations about future language versioning are still possible. But
the final decision will not affect backward compatibility – see above.

Best regards,
Vadim Belman