On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 06:06 Todd Chester via perl6-users <
perl6-users@perl.org> wrote:

> On 2020-01-17 00:12, Veesh Goldman wrote:
> > he's finally looked into making pull requests.
>
> Do you have a link to the pull requests for
> the documentation?  I'd like to add some examples
> to a few pages.

Todd, I don't think that link will help until you understand what actually
you need to contribute a PR.

As I said before, I'll be happy to give you a step-by-step recipe for
creating a PR for the docs after you decide on a clean directory to use for
cloning the doc repository. I think you said you are too busy at the moment.

If you can't find the time now, okay. In any event, you can look at the
Github help section and find out more about PRs. Better yet, go to the Git
home page and check out their documentation (which includes videos).
Website is:

  https://git-scm.com

-Tom