On 2020-03-31 06:59, Tobias Boege wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2020, ToddAndMargo via perl6-users wrote:
Hi All,

Windows 10-1909 Pro

raku -v
This is Rakudo version 2020.01 built on MoarVM version
2020.01.1 implementing Perl 6.d.

Running my program I get this at a call to
a sub in a module:

      operand type 160 does not match register type
      152 for op decont_u in frame WinCreateKey

What is operand 152 and 160?

A cursory look around the MoarVM and nqp sources leads me to believe
that they're bitmasks describing conditions of operands somewhere in
the bytecode. 152 would be uint32 and 160 an uint64, without any extra
flags set for them.

Hi Tobias,

I do have a unint32 and a unit64 kicking around, but I
am not finding where I am mismatching them.  The hunt continues.

Thank you!

-T