hello,

> I think this got pulled into the Raku org so it didn't get lost - I
> don't think anyone is "in charge" at the moment. I'll review the
> existing PRs and apply them if possible.

There was a public call to take over it some mounths ago. i haven't
applied because i was affraid of the lack of time and competence (my
level with raku is close to 0) and Sterling (aka
https://github.com/zostay) kindly accepted to maintain it. Now that i
write more raku code, it would save a lot of my time if we had at least
ctags, cscope and 'goto file' working. I don't have much more time than
i did, i just much more need vim to work as expected (and i think i know
vim pretty well).

so it would be really nice if we all join the effort at least by
giving me some clues about

* the best way to get the position (file, line and column)
  of the definitions of methods, variables and subs.
* same questions for method/function calls

about the 'goto file', i'll push a first version that try to find the
source file of a module into

* first $RAKULIB
* then  ~/.zef/store/*/*/lib

i don't know if it's the best way to do it.

regards.
marc