On 2020-05-15 01:43, Shlomi Fish wrote:
Hi Todd!

On Fri, 15 May 2020 00:26:28 -0700
ToddAndMargo via perl6-users <perl6-users@perl.org> wrote:

On 2020-05-14 23:57, Shlomi Fish wrote:
The INI formats have no official (ISO/etc.) standard, and there are many
variations of them. See, for example, the various options that
https://metacpan.org/pod/Config::IniFiles  accepts (note that I comaintain
it now).
I will be playing with them shortly.  I really want
to see how CONFIG handles section titles.

Thank you!

-T

# zef install Config::IniFiles
===> Searching for: Config::IniFiles
No candidates found matching identity: Config::IniFiles

Sorry for the confusion, but https://metacpan.org/pod/Config::IniFiles is a
Perl 5 module. I have no plans of translating it to Raku, but it may be
accessible using a Perl5 <-> bridge. I just linked to it to illustrate the
point of how there are many variations on the theme of inifiles.

Rats!   I will patiently await the Perl 6 version.