And here it comes again, the common mess about Raku and Rakudo. :)

The point is that Rakudo doesn't come bundled with documentation about Raku
because the former just implements the latter. It's not like it is with perl
where `perl` binary and `Perl` are the same and `perl -v` is your current
version of Perl. From this point of view, one would have to know the difference
between 6.d and 6.l version of Raku because these differences might be
overwhelming. Even now it'd be good to know about the differences in role
behavior between 6.c/6.d and 6.e.

Contrary, one is better not care about the differences between Rakudo 2019.10
and 2020.12 for as long as they both implement same Raku versions. Apparently,
I'm not talking about bug compatibility here. So, for as long as one's code
always starts with `use v6.d` they really may not be worried about any upcoming
Raku language version up until their compiler starts deprecation cycle for 6.d.

The task of the online documentation is to allow one to find out what version
of Raku introduced a requested feature. We'll most certainly need a section
related to versioning and have it pinned at some easy to spot location. And it
will be there when our resources allow which must be read as: when somebody
find time to do it. Any help is welcome! :)

Best regards,
Vadim Belman