$ raku -e 'class samesame { hello samesame, { say "Wosup?" } }'
===SORRY!=== Error while compiling -e
Undeclared routine:
   hello used at line 1. Did you mean 'shell'?

Are you missing a comma there?  Did you intend to call the "hello" subroutine,
with "samesame" and the block as parameters?

If not, what *did* you mean to accomplish?