> On 16 Mar 2021, at 04:22, Matthew Stuckwisch <ma...@softastur.org> wrote:
>
> So here's my 2¢, which will probably be followed up with some actual
> development of stuff (I do put my money where my mouth is… although it might
> take me a while to save up to spend it ha).  Some of the minor details could,
> of course, easily be adjusted, so don't fixate too much on them.
>
> Right now, it is true that many of us use README.md for github.  Some people
> write this one by hand (I'm guilty of it), others (lizmat, for instance)
> generate this from their *.rakumod file.

A little clarification about that: I don't do anything special for that.
Generating the README.md is a standard feature when using App::Mi6.  So my
workflow is basically:

- build module
- write tests
- run "mi6 release"

Well, perhaps some intermediate checks to see if everything worked, such as
"mi6 build", which will actually build the README.md, and "mi6 test" to run the
tests.

Liz