On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 15:44 ToddAndMargo via perl6-users <
perl6-users@perl.org> wrote:

I should be able to help with a few of those.  Do I post
> it back to the issue and have JJ formalize it?

Do you know how to write in Markdown or Raku POD?

Did you ever get your Github account?

IMHO, you (emphasis on YOU) should try to write a good draft we can comment
on, that means it would be best done on your own github account. Then you
can use the web interface and edit from any browser. Plus it's easy for
other users to peruse and comment on.

You have a reputation as the primo Raku Windows user (and Windows
professional expert), so you should run your draft up the old github flag
pole and we onlookers can suggest fine tuning edits.  ;-D

-Tom

P.S. And JJ can peek in once in awhile if he wants to.