On Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 2:38 AM Ralph Mellor <ralphdjmel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> `R` reverses associativity, which is *another* way that `R` is a
> nicely designed metaoperator, though this latter aspect is not
> relevant to why it worked for the solution you came up with?

Ah no. Of course it has to do the reversal or it wouldn't work.

Got it. Sorry about me being slow to get with the program.

(I think my mind had jumped ahead to "Ah, of *course* it
reverses the associativity", then got focused on the fact
that it *also* requires that `1..0` returns an empty list,
and then lost sight that *both* behaviours are needed
for your elegant golf to work.)

--
love, raiph