On 5/6/24 05:45, yary wrote:
I thought you wanted them sorted also?

[1] > (8,7,6,7,5,4,2,1).unique
(8 7 6 5 4 2 1)
[2] > (8,7,6,7,5,4,2,1).unique.sort
(1 2 4 5 6 7 8)

-y

Hi Yary,

Not in this instance.  But the the command is
really sweet.  Thank you!

This time I am going the extract IP addresses from
a firewall log of hackers attacking my customer's
firewalls with a "Brute Force Attack", strip the
source port, remove the bazillions of duplicates,
add the location (city and country) of the
attacker, format an output such that their firewalls
can add them to the group deny list.  Does not matter
if the are sorted.

I will definitely use  your .sort if the future.
At least I will not have to make any API calls
this time.

Its a living.

-T

Oh ya, and install Multi Factor Authentication
too.  But no Raku needed for that.