I like the "lean and mean" approaches.  The rationale for Moo
compatibility for PDL3 development was the thought that
roles provide an elegant method to support much of the
desired functionality for PDL.

If single inheritance is sufficient, the Mo looks good.  For
PDL3 compatibility, maybe we should develop some
style guidelines for Mo code that will work as Moo code
seamlessly.

--Chris