TIPS ON LOVE,
from those who know (all questions were answered by kids
ages 5 - 10).

WHAT IS THE PROPER AGE TO GET MARRIED?
 -  'Eighty-four, because at that age, you don't have to work
    anymore and you can spend all your time loving each other
    in your bedroom.' - Judy, 8
 -  'Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find a wife.'
    Tom, 5

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
 -  'On the first date they just tell each other lies, and that
     usually gets them interested enough to go for a
     second date.'
     Mike, 10

WHEN IS IT OK TO KISS SOMEONE?
    - 'You should never kiss a girl unless you have enough bucks
      to buy her a big ring and her own VCR  'cause she'll want
      to have videos of the wedding.'  Jim, 10
   - 'Never kiss in front of other people.  It's a big
     embarrassing thing if anybody sees you.  But if nobody sees
     you, I might be willing to try it with a handsome boy, but
     just for a few hours.'   Kelly, 9
   - 'It's never okay to kiss a boy. They always  slobber all over
      you.  That's why I stopped doing it.'   Jean, 10

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OF MARRIED?
    - 'It's better for girls to be single but not for boys.  Boys
      need someone to clean up after them.'  Lynette, 9
    - 'It gives me a headache to think about that stuff.   I'm just
      a kid.  I don't need that kind of trouble.'  Kenny, 7

ON WHAT FALLING IN LOVE IS LIKE
    - 'Like an avalanche where you have to run for your life.'
      Roger,9
    - 'If falling in love is anything like learning how to spell,
       I don't want to do it.  It takes too long.'  Leo, 7

ON THE ROLE OF GOOD LOOKS IN LOVE
   - 'If you want to be loved by somebody who isn't
      already in your family it doesn't hurt to be beautiful.'
Jeanne,8
   - 'It isn't always just how you look.  Look at me.  I'm handsome
     like anything and I haven't got anybody to marry me yet.'
     Gary, 7
   - 'Beauty is skin deep.  But how rich you are can last a long
     time.'       Christine, 9

CONCERNING WHY LOVERS OFTEN HOLD HANDS
    - 'They want to make sure their rings don't fall off because
       they paid good money for them.'  Dave, 8

CONFIDENTIAL OPINIONS ABOUT LOVE
    - 'Love will find you, even if you are trying to  hide from it.
      I have been trying to hide from it since I was  five, but the
      girls keep finding me.'  Bobby, 8
    - 'I'm not rushing into being in love.  I'm finding the fourth
      grade hard enough.'   Regina,  10

HOW CAN YOU TELL IF TWO ADULTS EATING DINNER AT A RESTAURANT
ARE IN LOVE?
    -  'Just see if the man picks up the check. That's how you can
       tell he's in love.'   John,  9
    - 'Lovers will just be staring at each other and their food will
      get cold.  Other people care more about the food.'  Brad, 8
    - 'It's love if they order one of those desserts that are on
       fire.  They like to order those because it's just like how
       their hearts are on fire.'  Christine, 9

HOW TO MAKE LOVE ENDURE
    - 'Spend most of your time loving instead of going to work.' Tom, 7
    - 'Be a good kisser.  It might make your wife forget that you never
take out the trash.'

--

Indi Soemardjan
Be my guest: http://pagina.de/indradi