Humility

I was sitting here, watching TV
a girl barely 6 just wrote her name
in guinness of the book record:
the best gymnast and the youngest ever

I was sitting here still
thinking of myself
what have I done
almost grey my hair
blind my eyes

I did not want to think about it
but it bothered me
could I be or would I be in the book of world history?

I was still sitting and watching the TV
the story changed
One young guy was in the news
he was shot by a little kid

I was thinking of myself
almost grey my hair
blind my eyes
yet still alive

I did not want to think about it
but it bothered me
What would have happened
if that tragedy had happened to me?

I was still sitting here and thinking
thank you, God
I might not be in the world history book
but I am still here sitting and watching TV
and once a while thinking about myself

ida



________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

Kirim email ke