International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Management,
Bali, 15 - 17 December 2005

Abstract due date: 10 May 2005

More information:  http://www.oscm2005.org

Email: Dr. I NYOMAN PUJAWAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear friends,

If you would like to learn Supply Chain Management and e-business,
please send an email to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Regards,

Ahmad Syamil

http://www.clt.astate.edu/asyamil/articles/

Indonesian Production and Operations Management Society (IPOMS)

From:  I NYOMAN PUJAWAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:  2nd Call for Papers - Bali OSCM 2005

Dear SCM-ID members,

This is the second call for papers for the
International Conference on Operations and Supply
Chain Management to be held in Bali International
Convention Centre, The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua - Bali
on 15 - 17 December 2005. Bali International
Convention Centre has a very modern and luxurius
convention facility in Bali and has been a place for
many high level summits in the past. We invite papers
from academics, practitioners, and consultants working
in the area of Operations Management and Supply Chain Management. Any
topic within the broad areas of OM / SCM are welcome. We particularly
encourage industry participants to bring the success / failure story of
their project works to this conference. The deadline for abstract
submission is 10 May 2005 (We have already received some abstracts from
Germany, Netherland, and Indonesia... why wait for the last
minutes?)

We charge subsidised rates for local participants (
Rp. 1.5 juta for industry participants and Rp. 1 juta
for academics). These rates include coffee breaks,
lunches, conference dinner, conference kits, and
admittance to all sessions for 2 days. (Tours and
accommodation are not included).

All submissions will be reviewed by international
referees. High quality papers will have a chance for
further publication in several international journals, including the
International Journal of Integrated Supply Management published by
Inderscience.

This conference is hosted by the Department of
Industrial Engineering ITS - Surabaya and supported
by:

- Indonesian Production and Operations Management Society (IPOMS)
http://www.ipoms.or.id/mambo
- Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) - Thailand
- Management Science / Operations Research Society of
Malaysia
- European Operations Management Association (EUROMA)

For more information please visit the conference web
site at http://www.oscm2005.org.

We also seek participation from sponsors.

We look forward to receiving your contribution.

Nyoman Pujawan, Ph.D
Conference co-chair

Kirim email ke