Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 3:00 PM
Subject: Updated Info : Indonesian Students Recruitment

Dear All,

There are some changes for the Recruitment Plan.

PT Freeport Indonesia in Papua is looking for potential candidates to join Freeport Indonesia's Graduate Development Program (GDP) through Optional Practical Training (OPT) and summer program/internship. The company is looking for students with these following fields of studies:
  1. Mining Engineering / Civil Engineers for mining.
  2. Mill Processing& Metallurgical Engineering
  3. Geology (Geotechnical and Geochemical)
  4. Mechanical Engineering
  5. Electrical Engineering
  6. Environmental Study
  7. Chemical Engineering
  8. MBA
  9. Public Affairs/ Mass Communication.
PT Freeport Indonesia might be joining Career Fairs in some of the universities below to collect CVs/Resumes:
  1. The University of Arizona
  2. Montana State University
  3. Montana Tech
  4. Colorado School of Mine
  5. The University of Colorado at Boulder
  6. The University of Colorado at Denver
  7. The University of Denver
  8. The Ohio State University
You can find out more about the program in the career fairs.
Will send more updates on this. (Subject to change)

For those, who cannot attend the Career Fairs, can send their resumes to the address below:

Graduate Development Program

FM Services

1615 Poydras Street

New Orleans, LA 70112, USA

Phone: 504-582-4557

For those who have sent the resumes to me, please resend them to the address above.

Please note that the Company Presentation in Ohio State University is postponed until further notice.
I apologize for any inconveniences.
My phone# is (504) 582 - 4862
USA
Thank you very much.