FYI

Ahmad Syamil

 Arkansas

http://www.clt.astate.edu/asyamil/

From: Academy of International Business List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DR. MALIKA RICHARDS
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [AIB-L] I'm seeking non-U.S. students to conduct x-cultural negotiations with my students

Dear AIB community,

I have a 1-hour negotiation exercise that would work well via videoconference, if you would like to give your students the opportunity to have a x-cultural negotiation with my U. S. students.

My classes meet 4:30-5:45 pm Mondays & Wednesdays and from 6:30-9 pm on Mondays (U.S. East Coast time--we're in Pennsylvania).   My students might be willing to come in a bit earlier on those days if these times are a problem.
Our videoconferencing can handle calls with video up to 760 speed over IP mode.

Thanks in advance,
Malika Richards

DR. MALIKA RICHARDS [EMAIL PROTECTED]

____