On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> I'm worried people will start refering to your pictures only as examples
> of good Persian typography: "Look, this picture has it here, it's
> definitely Persian, and it uses the dots, so it's OK to do that"!

Your concerns have been duly noted.  I will take the necessary precautions
with the captions (AS SOON AS I GET THE PICTURES!!)

> He's of course a wonderful guy that has recognized many of the problems
> of Persian computing and published books on the matter (using tools he
> has developed himself).

Then he needs more feedback, support, participation....more "Persian
customers" as Behdad puts it, or else he will just assume no one cares and
who can blame him.
(Do you suppose he's one of the silent lurkers?!)

-Connie