On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Ebadat A.R. wrote:
> ParsTran robot is online again. Because of Yahoo protocol changing we have
> problem to login to Yahoo Server before. You can test it with these command.

And  you have managed to get Yahoo to use the Persian letters instead of
Arabic so we don't have to look at those dots under the final Yeh.  Good
for you!

> /d help
> /t this is a test.

Yes, it works now. That's fun! What exactly are the hours of operation
(Iran time)?  Which days of the week?  What dictionary are you using? (Or
maybe that's a corporate secret?!)

> Additionally , you can chat with this Yahoo Robot . :)
I guess this is mostly a joke but I'll just ask.....
What do you mean by "chat?" Are there other commands than
/d and /t?

Thank you again for making this tool!
-Connie