Hi,

I could take a quick look. Here is some tips:

1. Good job!
2. for the letter "ch" you'd better use "Č" (C
with reverse circumflex) and for the letter "je" use J
with the same reverse circumflex because you have used
the American version of IPA.
3. This is a phonetic representation of Persian not
definitely a good transliteration because a complete
transliteration is a representation of the orthography
(what we see in writing) and it should contains all
the  information in the writing (e.g. all 4 forms of Z
in Farsi). In the later processings (where the mystery
is) this transliteration would reveal diacritization
and hidden vowles and Ezafe.
4. No Persian syllable can start with a vowel. CV
(Consonant-Vowel) is the smallest Persian syllable. So
for the simple "A" in Farsi we have "?A". The "?" sign
is Hamza and is considered to be a consonant.
5. You may consider more reliable and authentic
sources like "Lambton", "Lazard" and etc.

Good luck with your good job,

Peyman