Michael, you are definitely assuming too much.

But I don’t want to swamp this mailing list with further trivial discussion. See my full answer in a private e-mail to you.

Peter

From: Michael Everson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 6:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Linguasoft
Subject: RE: [paktype]

At 20:31 +0100 2004-02-23, Linguasoft wrote:
>It's nice that you inform implementers whom you had promised a personal
>answer via a public forum by reference to your site (any URL, by the way?)

We made an announcement to the CLRA list on 2004-01-31. I believed
that, since you are developing software for Pashto, you were
subscribed to the CLRA mailing list and would receive the message.

>Also, what is "nontrivial"?

Changing the layout. Swapping two keys.

"Trivial" would be doing something like adding a recycling symbol to
an unused position.
--
Michael Everson * * Everson Typography *  * http://www.evertype.com

Homepage: www.paktype.org