Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 16:38, Ali A. Khanban wrote:

About 11-12 years ago, there was a dictionary on DOS written by someone I don't exactly remember his name. There wasn't any copy right involved, as long as I remember. I decoded the data and extracted it. That was based on Arianpour. Then I modified data and corrected it as much as I could.

I don't understand how it had no copyright problem and at the same time
was based on Aryanpour.

I don't know about the copy right problem between Arianpour and the original software. All I know was that the original software didn't come with an EULA or something similar.

-khanban-