On Fri, 7 May 2004, AmirBehzad Eslami wrote:

> But take a look at http://www.browsercam.com ,

Hi BEHzad after a long time. Glad to see you're still around! I was in
fact, hoping you'd jump in on this one.  Thanks for the browsercam.com
tip. Unfortunately, it really was not too helpful. No chance to test Win98
with IE6 for example. Also it shows success with Win2000 and IE5.5 when I
see it NOT working on our computer here.

Look at the results yourself if you'd like:
http://www.browsercam.com/view.aspx?proj_id=63765
(I had it test another URL too for a different Weft project)

I guess we still need *human* testers so everyone, if you have time,
please uninstall your fonts and check out:
http://students.washington.edu/irina/persianword/weft.htm

-Connie