Hello Connie,
I am using IE6 (with the latest updates) and windows 98SE
I have some screenshots for you too:
in Tahoma: Medial Yeh not shown properly, it shows as Terminal Yeh (Exhibit A)
Koodak looks OK to me. (I didn't check the .pdf as I didn't have acroread on that
(ancient) machine (Exhibit B)
Arabic font had the same problems (IMHO) as tahoma. (Exhibit C)
And about download/render. On this P-133/40Megs of ram it took around 12-13 seconds to
show the page completely. For comparison, slashdot.org took around 8 seconds.
cheers, and good luck on next revision,
Masoud