Masoud,
Thank you so much for the time you took to make the exhibits!
Exhibits A and C are a little depressing to look at but that's ok.
Concerning exhibit B (the Koodak font) I have a question: did you already
have the Koodak font on your computer? Did you uninstall it first?
That will be some good news if you don't have Koodak because it's
perfect on the "ancient machine!"
-Connie