> <<Iran Localization Info for Microsoft .NET>>

Omid,

Thanks and good idea.

Why not also include Afghan and Tajik data?  No one is looking out for
them. For example, I recently tried to figure out the date in Afghanistan.
There are dozens of online converters but all they've done I think is take
FarsiWeb's Jalali converter and change Esfand to Hut, etc with no
attention to the different way the leap year is calculated making the
calendar useless.  (Luckily someone finally provided me with a trustworthy
off-line calendar.) Then I tried to type a paragraph in Tajik and the best
font I could find was a hacked Times New Roman which was unusable.  A side
benefit to taking the other "Persians" into consideration is that it
brings up issues of Iran Persian which might have otherwise gone
unnoticed.

Just a humble suggestion.

-Connie