Hi,

Following my latest inquiry/question regarding Persian web-site, I have now encountered another problem: Which font (multi user, standard, all purpose, ... etc) should I use in order to make sure that the Persian text appears the same way regardless of Windows version or Browser version. Is there such a "multi purpose" font for Farsi text? My web site looks ok on Explorer 6.0. I was surprised to see that the Persian words are spitted into letters using Persian fonts like "Mitra" or Nazanin" when opening the site by Explorer 5.0. Is there any easy way around this problem? If adding an html code to the script can solve this problem, how should the code look like? Would you please be kind and advise me.

Thanks a lot before hand for your help!

De bedste hilsner,

Parvin Zamany
Konsulent (M.Sc.E.E. & B.Sc. Marketing)