Hello everyone,I’m looking for a professional who is currently working on IPM 
or treatments such as pheromone traps, microwaves, or anoxia at an institution 
in Italy. This is for a call for proposals from CONICET (Argentina’s National 
Science and Technology Commission) to work on an Argentina-Italy collaborative 
project.If anyone knows of anyone, I’d really appreciate it. My email is 
[email protected] and my phone number is +5491155947130.I’ve attached a 
link to the call for proposals.
https://www.conicet.gov.ar/cooperacion-internacional/convocatorias-y-eventos/
Christian Untoiglich
+5491155947130

-- 
This PestList and the MuseumPests.com web site are made possible  due to the 
talent, intelligence, devotion and donations of hundreds of volunteers. Your 
donation to help this resource continue would be greatly appreciated. 

Please consider a donation donating at https://givebutter.com/MuseumPests

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MuseumPests" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/801487480.39756.1781814309864%40mail.yahoo.com.

Reply via email to