This is a message from the Pest Management Database List.

Greetings--
I am looking for a UV light to help identify rodent entry points.  I've
found a wide variety of models ranging from LED-type flashlights to
flourescent tubes, different wattages and types of batteries. . . a wide
variety of claims as to which model is the most effective.  A wide variety
of prices too, from $20-200.  Does anyone have experience with UV lights,
and do the more expensive ones really work better?
Thanks for your help.

Samantha Richert
Curator (SCEP)
Pacific West - Cultural Resources