Good information.  Drione dust works forever as long as it doesn't get wet.
Thanks, Forrest.

Tom Parker

-----Original Message-----
From: Forrest St. Aubin <forr...@saintaubinbce.com>
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Sent: Thu, Aug 20, 2009 4:42 pm
Subject: Re: [pestlist] red-legged ham beetles in a mammal collection

Tom, I did that, successfully, to the space beneath the compactors in a major
museum here in the Kansas City area.  The museum was plagued with odd beetle,
cabinet beetle and spiders, including brown recluse.  I drilled holes on
approximately 8 foot centers.  This was done in 1987-8 time frame.  I checked
back about 5 or 6 years later and, while they still had problems in other areas
of the museum, they were having none in that area..

Forrest E. St. Aubin, BCE
Chair, ESA-ACE Oversight Committee
Liaison, ESA/NPMA
12835 Pembroke Circle
Leawood, Kansas 66209
Phone: 913.927.9588
Fax: 913.345.8008
E-mail: forr...@saintaubinbce.com
Website: www.saintaubinbce.com

"Procrastination is opportunity's assassin."
Victor Kiam, entrepreneur
1926-2001