You would be better off with an anoxic system that allows you  to make any
chamber size. The systems I make allow you treat one  book or 100,000 books
at one time. The system is portable and reads below 20 ppm  for mold issues.

I have been doing anoxic treatment for museums, institutions and
universities since 1994

Bill
Art Care International

In a message dated 10/2/2009 5:26:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,