Thanks Rick and Steve,
I should have mentioned that our storage room is in the center of a defunct
parking garage. There is no food source for 40 meters or more from the room.
I think that's why the corrugated glue is appetizing, perhaps only by the
nesting baby squirrels. In our trapping and observations we haven't seen any
other rodents... yet.

The Tanglefoot and Shake-away both sound promising. I wonder if they've ever
been mixed together... what a nasty idea. In the meantime we've let a
confusion of weasels loose in storage (just kidding).

Dennis

Dennis Piechota
Conservator
Fiske Center for Archaeological Research
UMass Boston
Office: 617-287-6829