Hi Leon,

Weekly would be great.

Roxie

-------------------------------
Roxie Hites
IPM/Collection Technician
Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
University of Oklahoma
2401 Chautauqua
Norman, OK 73072
Phone: 405-325-2828
Fax: 405-325-7699
rhi...@ou.edu

On Apr 13, 2011, at 8:29 AM, Leon Zak wrote:

Hello all -

I'm am setting up digest capabilities for this list. Digest mode (and it is optional by user) will save the emails that have come in over a certain period and then mail them to you all at once. If the period is set to one day, all emails coming in that day would be sent to you at one time at the end of the day.

I can set the digest period and the send time. Digest period options are: daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.

If you think you'd like to use the digest mode, please let me know which period you would prefer - I can only set it to one.

Leon Zak
ZAK Software Inc.
http://zaks.com