From: ad...@museumpests.net [mailto:ad...@museumpests.net] On Behalf Of Ellen
Pearlstein
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 9:33 PM
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: RE: [pestlist] photo needed

Hi Claire!

Boy do I "get" this question!

I am not sure whether you have seen the ppt prepared by the Carrlees about
Alaskan baskets, but I thought, pending their permission, the attached image
might be helpful. Further, the insect diagrams available through the
Museumpests.net website might be helpful just to identify the insects, but not
the damage.

Best to you!

Ellen