I would freeze the boxes, in polyethylene bags, or wrapped in plastic, for at least 72 hours.
Consider removing the felt lining and replacing it with archival board.

Freezing parchment and vellum can be problematic.
I would vacuum the books, seal each book in a polyethylene bag, and leave them for a month to see if anything eats through the bags.
Most likely it is only the wool lining of the boxes that is infested.

Mary Baughman

Book Conservator

Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center

The University of Texas at Austin