From: ad...@museumpests.net [mailto:ad...@museumpests.net] On Behalf Of
Morgan, Amber
Sent: 18 February 2013 16:13
To: pestlist@museumpests.net
Subject: [pestlist] FW: spider identification

Hi Louis,

Thanks for the info – I’m sending better photos with a ruler for scale.  The
spiders are less than 1/16th of an inch long.  We have not seen any webs
yet.  The areas we’ve found them in don’t have windows, so I’m not sure
where to look, but it’s possible we are vacuuming them up before we get a
chance to see them.  If you’d really like me to send you one I can, but they
are all stuck on sticky traps so I’m not sure how well they will travel.

Generally spiders don’t trouble me, but this increase in tiny spider
population makes me wonder if there is something else going on that is
attracting them.

Thanks,

Amber