Around 1 pm Monday an email went out to everyone on the list with an invoice
attached.

IT IS NOT REAL.

We're looking into it but have not been able to determine the origination
yet. What I think happened is someone on the lists email account was hacked
and then the hacker sent an email (with the invoice) to the pestlist. The
pestlist would not know that it did not legitimately come from that person
and resent it out to everyone on the list.

The best and safest course of action is to DELETE the email without opening
the zip file.

As soon as we can determine where the email originated we will remove that
email from the list.

Leon.

Leon Zak

ZAKs.com